This Entry Level programme is suited to those who require academic or personal support within a college environment and is offered in different pathways.
Focussing on small group sizes, students learn valuable life skills in communication, team work, following instructions and personal action planning. The practical nature of these courses complements the individual needs of students and supports them in developing skills ready for their chosen industry through progression n to Entry Level 3.
You will study;
- Personal and social development
- Maths and English, as appropriate
Pathways offered in the following subject areas:
- Agriculture, environmental and animal care
- Building and construction
- Catering and hospitality
- Sport, fitness and leisure
- Business administration and office skills
- Health, social care and science
- creative industries
A passion for the subject and a satisfactory reference