Currently viewingCancel
Hey, it looks like you're new! Why not discover the benefits of Lincs4U.

Digital Production, Design and Development - T Level

Not Set

Not Set
Not Set
We are only accepting one application per candidate.

What will you be working towards?

Alternative Title Digital Production, Design and Development - T Level
Code P5005/1
Qualification Type Not Set
Qualification Level Level 3
Course type Full Time


The new T Level in Digital Production, Design and Development will include a core content studied at Career 6 at the Grimsby Institute as well as an occupational specialism working with an employer.  


The Core Content of this T Level will be in the following areas

Business Context



Digital Analysis

Digital Environments

Diversity and Inclusion






You will also cover topics such as analysis of a problem and solutions suitable for the user, designing and testing software, supporting software, solving problems collaboratively with colleagues which you will be able to put into practise in your industry placement which will be around 20% of the course with the other 80% being at the Institute.  

How will it be delivered?

The course will be assessed by exams and an employer led project related to your work. 

Entry requirements

Entry requirements are 5 GCSEs grades 4 - 9 including Maths and English. 

Your next steps...

Progression from this qualification is to University in a related subject, an apprenticeship or into employment. 


Home Courses Apprenticeships Advice & Guidance Upcoming Events
Sign In
Favourites Get in touch